Kenneth Cleary, Vice-Chair
Kelsey Duinkerken, At-large member
Chrissie Perella, At-large member
What: Barnes Foundation Archives tour
Where: 2025 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Philadelphia, PA 19130
When: Friday, November 3rd from 5:00-7:00 PM
RSVPs are required!
If you plan on driving, it’s recommended that you park on the street as this is cheaper than the Barnes parking lot. There are also numerous ways to get there by public transit.
Restaurant recommendations in the area
- Pizzeria Vetri – excellent pizza
- Buena Onda – great fish and shrimp tacos with some vegetarian and gluten free options as well
- Gyu-Kaku – Japanese beer and BBQ
- Kite and Key – good veggie burgers and beer
- Doma BYOB – wonderful Asian fusion