- December 6, 2018, Holiday potluck at the German Society of Pennsylvania.
- April 2, 2018, Meeting at the Fairmount Park Archives discussing Rights Statements & Copyright from 3pm – 5pm.
- June 14, 2018, Meeting at The Academy of Natural Sciences discussing photographic processes and formats common throughout the 1800s from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
September 12, 2018, Meeting at the Perelman Building – Philadelphia Museum of Art for a panel discussion on women’s collections and women’s archives from 3:00-4:45pm.
- Friday, December 8th, 2017, Holiday potluck at the American Philosophical Society from 5pm -7pm.
- Friday, November 3, 2017, Behind-the-scenes tour of the new Parkway location of the Barnes from 5pm – 7pm with an overview of the repository as well as a tour of the new storage space.
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, Meeting was held at the Special Collections Research Center (SCRC) at Temple University. It coincided with the 50th anniversary of the Urban Archives at Temple. A special 50th anniversary exhibit was on display.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017, Two part meeting with tour at CCAHA and meeting at Curtis Institute of Music. Topic is Conservation, Preservation Fundamentals, and Disaster Preparedness
- Friday, March 17, 2017, Reading Room Policies and Practices at the Chemical Heritage Foundation.
- Winter 2016: Thursday, December 15, 2016, Holiday Potluck at the William Way LGBT Community Center.
- September 21, 2016, Records Management, at the Kislak Center for Rare Books, Special Collections, and Manuscripts (University of Pennsylvania)
- May 11, 2016, The Great Debate – Should institutions offer unpaid internships? At the Wagner Free Institute of Science
- March 31, 2016, Caring for A/C Collections, Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- December 8, 2015, Decolonizing Archival Description, College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- October 21, 2015, Celebrating PhillyHistory’s 10th Birthday, City Hall.
- May 20, 2015, DUSAA/DVAG Career Panel, Moderator: Margery N. Sly, Speakers: Alexis A. Antracoli, Theresa Altieri, Willhem Echevarria, Sarah Newhouse, Hoang Tran, Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
- April 2, 2015, MARAC/NEA Boston Conference Wrap-up, The Heritage Center of the Union League of Philadelphia.
- December 4, 2014, Discussion about Kathleen Roe’s, “A Year of Living Dangerously For Archives”, Free Library of Philadelphia (Central Branch).
- September 30, 2014, Deaccessioning and Reappraisal by Chela Scott Weber, Chemical Heritage Foundation.
- May 29, 2014, Archives Career Panel, Moderator: Susan Davis, Speakers: Christiana Dobrzynski Grippe, Matthew Lyons, Margery Sly, Ashley Stevens, and Scott Ziegler, Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
- April 1, 2014, Electronic Records Panel with Abby Adams, Jarrett Drake and Laurie Rizzo, Chemical Heritage Foundation.
- December 18, 2013, Open Forum, Union League of Philadelphia.
- September 23, 2013, ArchivesSpace training by Brad Westbrook, American Philosophical Society.
- PowerPoint from this meeting available here.
- June 27, 2013 International Council on Archives “Principles of Access to Archives” discussion, Curtis Music Institute.
- March 21, 2013, Presentation on Metrics by Deb Boyer, Riverfront Mummers Museum.
- December 12, 2012 Disaster Relief and Disaster Triage, Presbyterian Historical Society.
- June 25, 2012 Rights and Permissions Workshop, Temple University.
- April 10, 2012, Acquisition & Appraisal: The Archivist’s First Responsibility, National Archives at Philadelphia.
- November 30, 2011. “Small Archival Repositories and Professional Archivists: Building a Community of Practice.” Historical Society of Pennsylvania, 4pm-6pm
- Powerpoint from this meeting available here.
- Summary from this meeting available here.
- Minutes from this meeting available here.
- October 5, 2011. Christ Church Neighborhood House. Meeting co-sponsored by the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania.
- Sept. 23, 2011. Meetup: Finding Aid Reformatting.
Notes from this meetup our now available here.
- May 25, 2011, Archives Career Panel at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, 6pm-8pm
- March 31, 2011, Getting the Most out of Your Intern and Internship Experience (The Academy of Natural Sciences)
- December 7, 2010, DVAG 30th Anniversary, Urban Archives at Temple University
- October 18, 2010, panel on Online Presence (Library Company of Philadelphia)
Click Here for Overviews and Links from the panel discussion.
- June 10, 2010 (Bryn Athyn)
- March 18, 2010 (Drexel University College of Medicine)
- December 3, 2009 (Bryn Mawr College)
- October 15, 2009, with panel on Electronic Records Management (Penn Law School)
- September 10, 2009 (Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center)
- May 7, 2009 (University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology)
- February 25, 2009 (Drexel University)
- October 29, 2008 (American Philosophical Society)
- September 25, 2008 (Philadelphia Museum of Art)
- June 5, 2008 (Mudd Manuscript Library, Princeton University)
- April 25, 2008 (Philadelphia City Hall)
- February 27, 2008, with panel on Electronic Records and Digital Collections (Historical Society of Pennsylvania)